General Labor Assemblers - Quality, Visual Inspection, Packaging, Remove Defects - Akron, OH - JOB 21-00626
Pay Rate: $15.88/HR with .10 cent increase 30 days, 60 days, 90 days Contract to Direct Hire / 90 Calendar Days
A local manufacturing company is seeking to hire people for their General Labor: Assembler positions. Personnel performing this job may be assembling either latex or non-latex tubes and other components while performing a visual inspection on both the tubes and connectors for compliance to attribute characteristics. The assembler may also package the assembled parts for shipment. This position requires a high level of eye/hand coordination.
Clean working conditions due to medical component manufacturing. Minimal contact with hazardous materials and machinery. Due to nature of work, attention to safety is needed to prevent injury to self and others. This position may be required to perform other duties than those listed, as required by management.
2 Openings: 1st Shift 7am-3pm / & / 3rd Shift is 11pm-7am
- Identify product types for orders.
- Remove defects from lots of material as prescribed by processing requirements.
- Assemble various types of components.
- Package assembled parts.
- Perform miscellaneous overhead functions.
- Follow directions and instructions.
- Maintain proper lot traceability of all products.
- Standing/Walking Mostly sitting or standing required.
- Pushing/Pulling 20# of force used.
- Lifting Lifting of containers up to 45# to a height of 5 feet.
- Writing Inspection reports, notes & identification tags.
- Reading Procedures, notes, identification tags and reports.
- Math Adding, subtracting, multiplying dividing and identifying numbers. Must be able to understand and use fractions and decimals.
- Climbing None required.
- Manual Dexterity Must have good eye/hand coordination to perform assembly quickly. Must be responsive to tactile defects in tubing. Must be able to use weight or piece count scale.
- Visual Activity Must be able to identify visual defects and color variations in tubing.
- It is the responsibility of all personnel in this classification to initiate appropriate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity related to the product and/or process. It will be the employee's responsibility to identify any problems related to the product and/or process and report this to their immediate supervisor. It is also the responsibility of the employee to initiate, recommend or provide solutions to the problems through the chain of command and to verify the implementation of the solutions. The employee will segregate the nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition is corrected or the responsibility of the product is transferred.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website:www.integrityjobs.com(To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is anEqual Opportunity Employer.