Seeking EXERIENCED BOH Staff (Central Denver)
We are currently seeking experienced culinary professionals to work in our partner properties’ kitchens. We service high-end hotel properties, corporate clients, convention centers, performing arts venues, hospitals, and retirement communities in the Denver Metro area. We are currently seeking people for part-time work, but longer-term opportunities will be made available for outstanding candidates.
The following are some of the qualities we look for when hiring a new associate:
• Team Player
• Good Communication Skills
• Problem Solver
The following qualifications must be met as well:
• Must have a minimum of two semesters in hands-on culinary education
• The ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
• The ability to read and follow recipes perfectly
• The knowledge of using basic kitchen equipment
• The determination to work safely
• The ability to pass a background check
• Must have reliable transportation
Join a dynamic team of hospitality professionals who cater to VIP events. We offer weekly pay! Flexible schedules—PERFECT FOR STUDENTS!
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com - We will contact the BEST candidates and invite them to interview.