Movers/Labor for Kirkland Home Staging Company
Design Perfect Home Staging - Kirkland, WA 98034 (Totem Lake area)
Immediate opening for clean-cut Drivers/Movers (we supply work shirts). Must provide driving record printout upon hiring. Ability to lift and carry sofas, tables and queen mattresses as well as heavy boxes/bins is required. Must have own transportation to and from Kirkland, WA.
Must be able to move quickly and efficiently while maintaining professionalism.
Experience driving a cargo van or larger required. Day ends when the job is complete. Usually the Movers work shifts from 4 to 7 hours.
Experience driving a 17ft box truck or larger a bonus!
We have a great team that works well together. We are looking for individuals that are team players and can get along well with other team members.
Hours: Monday – Friday. Number of days and hours varies. We usually start about 8:30 and done around 2:00. 25 – 35 hours a week.
Advancement for the right person to Home Staging Designer.
1. Artfully arranging furniture and décor in residential properties
2. Strategically packing and unpacking company vehicles
3. Assisting our designers in the process of staging and de-staging of homes (dismantling staged homes)
4. Keeping warehouse clean and organized
5. Unpacking and putting everything in its place in the warehouse
1. Physically fit individual
2. Reliable, punctual, committed and diligent
3. Able to lift and carry up to 40lbs repeatedly and up to 150lbs with a team member
4. Must be able to drive a cargo van
5. Interest in design is a bonus
6. Being able to drive a box truck is a bonus
7. Self starter and thinker
Growth opportunity. If you fit our starting requirements we will train you to design and pull for stages.
We offer a safe, fun, team-working environment. If you meet this criteria and this sounds like a good fit for your skill set, please respond through this posting stating your interest and including a resume.
Job Type: Part-time