WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at 2402 W. Congress St., Lafayette, LA, 70506 is currently hiring a Hurricane Clean Up.
Hurricane season is HERE and we are gearing up our list of men and women who are able and willing to help with storm clean up! We will be very busy and will have many positions available.
- Ability to perform strenuous physical work for sustained periods in all types of weather conditions.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to understand and operate within safety rules.
- Load and unload pallets and other materials from trailers.
- Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must live in or around the area of job.
- Must have availability to legally work in the United States.
- Must have own form of reliable transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be dependable and have good attendance.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Construction experience preferred but not required.
To begin your journey, go to:
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.