Job Summary - We are in need of 3 long term technicians that have the desire to grow with the company and show potential to become lead technicians.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Cleaning of kitchen hood exhaust systems (including hoods, ductwork, filters, and exhaust fans)
- Pressure washing and hand scrubbing fans, ducts and hoods in commercial kitchens.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area at all times.
- Work nights after restaurants close, typically after 9 pm.
- Work week is Sunday through Thursday (Fridays and Saturdays off)
- setting up and taking down equipment (including hoses, pressure washers, ladders, plastic sheeting)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand.
- Ability to frequently walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to work on a ladder on occasion.
- Ability to lift and /or move at least 50 lbs
Work Environment - Indoors and Outdoors. Shop located near Tukwila and Renton.
Call us today if you are interested, (253) 234-1390
Application hours 8 am to 4 pm. Monday through Friday.
25228 104th Ave SE Suite #102 Kent, WA 98030
Job Type: Full-time