Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
I. Job Summary
Plant Lead Recycler coordinates and conducts daily plant operations in order to improve production, maintain costs, and ensure safety, under general supervision.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Under general supervision, coordinates and conducts daily plant operations and maintains inventory for safety and operation supplies.
• Conducts daily production activities; enters finished goods into inventory; orders supplies as needed.
• May assist with the coordination of workflow and assignments.
• Investigates, reviews and controls implementation of safety regulations and company policies and procedures.
• Creates and submits weekly and month end reports as requested.
• May provide support and direction to less experienced plant employees.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties, but may occasionally act as a team lead.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
• Education: Not required.
• Experience: Four years of prior experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
• None Required
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
• None required
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: office setting and/or landfill/outdoor. Benefits
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
Please apply now on the site below, or call 877.220.5627, to speak with a Waste Management recruiter today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran