HIRING IN AUSTIN, TX for a well-established Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Company!
NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED! We are seeking candidates who are looking for stable employment.
Job Type: Direct Hire Opportunity!
Benefits are available on day one, 401(k), 401k match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other benefits and perks! Back-up childcare and employee discounts are offered!
Summary: You will be trained on how to help build the most exciting, environmentally friendly vehicles on the planet. If you have a strong work ethic, are reliable, and value teamwork in a safety-focused environment, we want to hear from you!
- Perform assembly work and operate manufacturing equipment
- You must be able to perform physically demanding work for extended periods of time, up to 12 hours a day
- Frequently and repetitively lift, push and carry up to 35 lbs., and carry 20 lbs
- Frequently and repetitively bend, lift and reach to install vehicle parts
- Stoop, lay, bend, reach, squat, kneel, crouch, twist and crawl for extended periods of time
- Must be age 18 or older
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work in a repetitive motion
- Able to perform production job duties in a warehouse setting
- Able to stand on your feet for 12 hour shifts
- Flexible schedule is a must and must be open to working on the weekends