Smith Enterprises is a fast-growing company looking to fill our landscape crews with skilled landscape laborers. Pay based on experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to operate landscape maintenance and construction hand tools and light equipment with the skill to satisfactorily perform the duties assigned.
- Able to work in and around various landscaping settings including direct contact with various plant and landscaping materials and exposure to various dust, noise, and weather conditions.
- Understand and practice safety in all work circumstances.
- Report equipment in need of repair.
General knowledge skills and experience:
- General knowledge of landscape maintenance;
- basic knowledge and skill with hand and power equipment;
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
We offer competitive compensation, and training for professional growth. If you're seeking a challenging career in the landscape industry, we look forward to discussing with you the potential for advancement opportunities into management.