Handyman - Part time or Full time - Contractor
We are looking for a reliable Handyman to join our team giving service to different Properties. This position will be based in Orange County but must be able to drive to San Diego and LA as needed.
The Handyman assists in the maintenance repairs necessary for the property’s overall quality operations including residential properties.
- Perform maintenance repairs and painting throughout the properties including the common areas and amenities
- Maintain all facility equipment properly. This includes repair or replacement of light fixtures, painting, remodeling, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, cement repair/replacement and all other general repairs to building or building equipment as required.
- Complete regular inspections
- On-call responsibilities to respond to after hour emergencies.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is needed.
- General knowledge in the following areas: electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, dry wall, exterior structural and appliances.
- Flexibility to execute other tasks as needed.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Occasionally may be required to reach, climb, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must pass a background check
Hourly range: $18-$22
This position can be full time (40 hours ) or part time (20 hours or 30 hours) depending on experience and skills.
Interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org