Equal Opportunity Employer
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism, and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities, and waste-based energy production projects.
Shift: $21.16 plus applicable shift and lead hand premium($1.5 for afternoon plus $1.5 for the lead hand)
Hourly Wage: Monday-Friday 3 PM-12 AM I. Job Summary
Under general supervision, coordinates and conducts daily plant operations in order to improve production, maintain costs, and ensure safety.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Under general supervision, coordinates and conducts daily plant operations and maintains inventory for safety and operation supplies.
• Conducts daily production activities; enters finished goods into inventory; orders supplies as needed.
• May assist with the coordination of workflow and assignments.
• Investigates, reviews, and controls implementation of safety regulations and company policies and procedures.
• Creates and submits weekly and month-end reports as requested.
• May provide support and direction to less experienced plant employees.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job requires the incumbent to act as a team lead.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
• Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited)
• Experience: 4 years of relevant work experience (in addition to education requirement)
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations, or Other Requirements
• Forklift certification or Loader experience
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
• None required
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and the work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The normal setting for this job is an office setting, transfer station, MRF/outdoor.
Benefits At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability, company pension and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
Please apply now on the site below, or call 877.220.5627, to speak with a Waste Management recruiter today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran