- Communicate to management any orders received that are damaged or missing.
- Assemble all orders for shipment to customer. Ensure shipments are packed securely, labeled with correct address.
- Note correct address, quantities ordered/shipped, ensure order number and contact names are correct.
- Read all job tickets carefully for any special shipping instructions and make note on packing
- Conduct quality control
- Must be able to multi task well, plan work load and prioritize work with minimal supervision.
- In good physical health and able to lift 50lbs
- Solid English communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to work effectively in a small but fast-paced environment
- 5 yrs of shipping and receiving experience.
- MUST have 5 yrs operating a fork lift
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $18 - $20/hr depending on experience
Extended Health Benefits offered after 3 months
Opportunities for growth and development
Please visit our website to learn more about what we do: