OverviewRespond to this Ad
Header Set-up Operator (2nd Shift) - Interpret Drawings, Machine Set-Up, Changing Dies - Cleveland, OH - JOB 23-00183
Pay Range: $29.48 - $32.75/HR - Permanent Position with Benefits.
A metal components manufacturer is seeking to hire a Cold Header Set-up Operator to make changes to machine set-up including dies, raw materials and all related mechanical parts. This is a union environment.
2 nd Shift: 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM with a .65 shift premium.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 3 years' experience setting up and running cold heading equipment.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, follow routings, use shop math, and use various hand-held measuring tools.
- Sets-up cold header for production.
- Makes changes to machine set-up including dies, raw materials and all related mechanical parts.
- Runs production on cold header.
- Monitors the production, moves material, makes machine adjustments.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required
- Records quality measurements of part produced.
- Must be able to perform but not limited to the following tasks: Change dies, lifting and carrying feed rolls, change raw material (load new wire), load draw die, changing knock out rods and timing cams (heavy lifting)
- Safety Glasses and Ear Plugs must be worn at all times when in the plant.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds. Frequently lift 11- 50 lbs. Occasionally lift 51-100 lbs. Lifts above shoulder occasionally.
- Continuously stands through 8-hour shift.
- Must be able to operate lift truck climb on and off truck, steer and use hand operated levers to control.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.