Job Title: Facilitator
Department: Fulfillment/Production Department
Report To: Fulfillment/Production Supervisor
We inspire happiness and personal growth through discovery. As a valued member of our organization, you will be a part of ensuring that our customers share the same wonderful experience. Our Facilitator is responsible for warehouse duties involving the physical handling of product, materials, supplies, equipment and facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include, but not limited to, the following;
- Ability to pull and pick product from warehouse storage locations.
- Open boxes for product availability to fulfillment operations.
- Contribute to overall team effort to accomplish assigned tasks, projects, and goals.
- Perform work in a safe, efficient, accurate and well-organized manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, in compliance with company standards and policies.
- Complete any relevant documentation in a timely, accurate and legible manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Move goods packed on pallets, totes and boxes around the storage facility.
- Stocking goods in storage areas in compliance with general practice and procedures.
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Pack and label product for storage.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
*Able to communicate in English.
*Well organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
*Strong analytical skills.
*Must have a very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
*Able to communicate, read and write in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School or GED equivalent.
Two to four years of warehouse, distribution and order fulfillment experience a plus.
Ability to use a Computer, Tablet, Tape Gun, Pallet Jack.
Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-20 lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 50 lbs.
Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel.
Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision.
Contact: Patty Nunez @ 951-808-8302