Plastic manufacturing company in Carson looking for Quality Assurance Lead on their 3rd shift. (10pm - 6:30am). QA Lead is responsible for visual and dimensional inspection of parts during processes involved in decorating, printing and packing plastic tubes; prepares and updates the QA Set-Up and Line Clearance Approval Form; identifies quality issues and communicates them to peers and supervisory personnel; coordinates quality-related corrective actions with QA department and other supporting departments.
- Proficient in English, Bilingual (Spanish) not mandatory
- Competent with basic math operations
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to communicate with peers and personnel
- Ability to work and promote team environment
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Suites
- Knowledge of QA instruments (calipers, torque machine, lift force machine, micrometer, microscope)
- High School Diploma
- Open to work overtime and weekends
If you are interested in applying please contact Becky at 424-323-8718.