WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch #2275, located at 138 N Winooski Ave, Burlington, VT, 05401 is currently hiring a Landscaping/Weeding
Are you someone who could describe yourself as a "green thumb"? Do you have a penchant for planting? We are looking for an immediate hire of a passionate Landscaping/Weeding if you are ready to see if the grass is greener on our side. As a Landscaping/Weeding, you might care for the grounds surrounding a business or building using hand tools and powered equipment. Landscaping/Weeding can include anything from simply pulling weeds to drawing up complex plans and using a wide array of horticultural knowledge. In this role, you might primarily work to improve upon an existing garden layout or work in one of the more specialized areas of Landscaping/Weeding. Some of the specialties a passionate Landscaping/Weeding might be interested in would be crafting water gardens and fountains (aquascape), installing lawn sprinkler systems and drains (irrigation systems), or designing practical solutions for orchards and farms. Does this sound like your dream job? We would love to find out more about you, so please apply at the link above.
- Operating equipment to complete job based on printed directions, including mowing, pruning, and cutting.
- During the winter, shoveling snow from walks, driveways, or parking lots and spreading salt in those areas.
- Tending established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls
- Capturing and removing litter.
- Maintaining or repairing tools, equipment, or structures
- Mixing and spraying or spreading fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides.
- Providing proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, burial sites, or other grounds features.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience as a Landscaping preferred.
- Have basic operating knowledge of landscaping tools.
- Verifiable references to confirm your professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic.
- Able to focus on details at all times.
- Able to lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload materials as well as carry needed tools to and from the jobsite.
- Able to work outdoors in all temperatures, which may include heat (temperatures above 100 degrees) or cold (temperatures below 32 degrees).
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=2275&req=8363BR
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.