BaronHR is seeking a Warehouse General Laborer to join our team! We have 1st and 2nd shift available. If interested,email us at email@example.com or call 253-234-1390
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness, and safety of work environment.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Building loads with forklift and electronic pallet jack.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in shipping/receiving, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Forklift certification preferred but not required
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. or more
- Available to work extended hours
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
BaronHR (and its affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information.