PLEASE CLICK LINK TO APPLY!!
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader with over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear — which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires, reliable services and powerful management tools to help you lower your operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As a Truck Technician, you will work at a Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Center Truck Care and be responsible for all aspects of medium and heavy truck light mechanical service and repair for customers and company vehicles
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- DOT inspections, Electrical wiring & lights, exhaust systems (including turbo replacement), brakes & air systems, driveline and suspension (including clutch replacement), air conditioning, engine cooling & radiator, fuel system. Working to eliminate come-backs and returns.
- Proper execution of required billing documents and other paperwork.
- Comply with all safety and liability guidelines and policies.
- Use appropriate protective safety equipment to ensure safe operation of machines as well as manual tools.
- Clean and maintain shop equipment and work area.
- Provide "Service Excellence - Always" to meet the service goals of the location and of customers.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-4 ASE Certifications
- At least one year of previous commercial truck service
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.