9 Mile Island Enterprises Inc, a leading seafood company located in Vancouver, BC, is currently seeking energetic, reliable, and dedicated individuals to join our team as Shellfish Labourers. If you have a passion for seafood and a strong work ethic, we want to hear from you!
- Position: Shellfish Labourer
- Company: 9 Mile Island Enterprises Inc
- Wage: $18 per hour
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Location: Sechelt, BC
- Sorting, cleaning, and processing various types of shellfish.
- Inspecting and grading shellfish for quality and freshness
- Packing and preparing shellfish products for shipping and distribution
- Operating and maintaining processing equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhering to company safety and sanitation regulations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages and opportunities for growth within the company
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- On-the-job training to help you excel in your role.
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line " 9 Mile Shellfish Labourer Application."
9 Mile Island Enterprises Inc is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.