What’s In It For YOU?
- $22.73/hr + overtime!
- Shift is 3:00am – 12:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Full benefits including work boots and uniforms
What Do You Need?
- Must be 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in Canada with a valid SIN
- Valid DZ/AZ license & 1+ year of experience driving a commercial vehicle
- Comfortable performing consistent heavy lifting and frequent bending, twisting, turning, pushing and pulling of the body.
- Able to successfully pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check consisting of a MTO medical/drug test, criminal history search, licence verification and employment confirmation.
What Will You Do?
- Rides on truck and collects refuse on designated route.
- Gathers and carries containers from individual yards or locations along route and dumps refuse from containers onto truck.
- Starts hoisting device that raises refuse bin attached to rear of truck.
- Dumps contents into opening in enclosed truck body.
- Gathers separated recycling materials and dumps them into recycling bins on garbage truck.
- Assists in unloading and cleaning garbage truck at dump site.
Please apply now on the site below, or call 877.220.5627, to speak with a Waste Management recruiter today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran