Posted in: Orange County Labor Jobs
- Contribute to overall team effort to accomplish assigned tasks, projects, and goals.
- Ability to assemble different size boxes on a daily basis.
- Perform work in a safe, efficient, accurate and well-organized manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, in compliance with company standards and policies.
- Pickers and in line QC’s are required to complete any relevant documentation in a timely, accurate and legible manner daily.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Move goods packed on pallets, totes and boxes around the storage facility.
- Stocking goods in storage areas in compliance with general practice and procedures.
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Pick, pack and label product and orders for shipment.
- Must maintain a good attendance record.
Please contact Monica or Patty at 951-808-8302