Press Brake Operator
We are looking for candidates with previous experience operating a Press. Experienced candidates should have the technical knowledge and ability to properly set up and operate the press, conveyors and transfer tables to bend a variety of plate steel products. The bending must be to the position, size and tolerance requirements as stated on the processing work orders.
Our product ranges from custom pumps, and blowers, to custom sheet metal, air knives and motors used as components in much larger products.
Individuals must also be able to:
- Read, write and understand the English.
- Read, understand and comprehend written work instructions
- Read, understand and comprehend basic blueprints and drawings
- Display the ability to accurately use basic measuring devices, including tape measure and micrometers
- Display the ability to use manual hand tools, including wrenches and clamps
- Ability to stand, lift, climb and perform various other physical functions
- Able to work any shift and hours require
- Works closely with team leader and team members to achieve necessary work requirements.
- High School Diploma Required
- At least 2 years working in a brake press environment
MUST PASS DRUG TEST PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT