Posted in: Minneapolis - St Paul Labor Jobs
Materials Controller- Burnsville, MN
Talascend is seeking a Materials Controller for a DIRECT opportunity in Burnsville, MN.
- Major purpose: Part of the hardware engineering team responsible Receiving, Inventory, Inventory Standards/Operations, Shipping and Logistics of simulated hardware components and devices. Typically reports to a team lead or manager
- Major functions: Core responsibilities will involve, but not be limited to: Receive parts into facility Complete inspection process Verify received parts match PO
- Receive parts into electronic inventory management system (SL) by close of business on day of receipt.
- Relocate parts from Receiving Area to Inventory.
- Create new inventory storage area if required.
- Update SL for required parts motion (including parts finishing, rework, RMAs, internal test, etc.) (Create warehouse bins for secondary operations). Prepare and Release parts/kits from Inventory using BOM to WIP
- Issue parts to WIP in SL and relocate those parts to the WIP area for device production.
- Monitor non-stock fastener inventory to ensure availability.
- Prepare and update inventory procedures during continued growth of department.
- Set assembly hierarchy and work with design team to ensure conformity.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving parts during various phases of development using standard shipping or courier services. Pack products to avoid damage in transit
- Ensure packing materials meet required regulations of destination.
- Technical Functions/Skills: Forklift Certificate or ability to obtain certificate.
- Computer background in Microsoft products (Word, Excel). Experience with inventory software Requires a well-organized person Ability to multi-task Requires good communication skills Ability to work with a variety of people
- Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: A minimum of 1-year relevant experience
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO KAYLA.ROWE@TALASCEND.COM