Equal Opportunity Employer
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
Under moderate supervision, performs a wide variety of skilled painting duties at a company facility. Will also wash heavy-duty diesel trucks as needed.
Hourly rate: $18.50
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Paints, varnishes, stains, enamels, lacquers, and redecorates walls, woodwork, and fixtures of the facility.
• Uses brushes or rollers to apply paint or other coatings.
• Removes old finish using scrapers, chemical compounds, or blowtorches.
• Fills in nail holes, joints and cracks in walls with plaster or fillers.
• Estimates time and material costs on painting and redecorating projects.
• Completes purchase requisitions to obtain new painting supplies and equipment.
• Wash heavy-duty diesel trucks as needed.
• Performs additional duties as requested.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
• Education: None required.
• Experience: One (1) year of prior experience.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
• Valid Driver's Licence
C.Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
• None required.
Normal setting for this job is: landfill/outdoor.
Please apply now on the site below, or call 877.220.5627, to speak with a Waste Management recruiter today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran