Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
driving, 1 year (Preferred)
- Work authorization:
United States (Required)
Full Job Description
We are looking for shag drivers on 3 different shifts. This individual's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Placing chicken trailers for production on the live dock and removing the empty ones
2. Moving trailers for shipping as requested by shipping staff
3. Monitoring the offal trailers positioned throughout the plant, when full they are to weigh them and tarp them for transport. If a trailer is over/under weight they are to fix the load by adding or removing product using the backhoe or placing it back under the auger to fill.
4. Washing out and fueling prime star trailers for shipping and logging each trailer they put in to be loaded that day using their pre-trip inspection form.
5. Washing out beef trailers for swinging loads and positioning trailers at the dock.
6. Taking a daily inventory of offal trailers and submitting to the shipping supervisor.
We are an EEO employer. We E-Verify.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Home daily
To keep our team members safe, we require masks be worn at all times onsite. We follow CDC and IDPH recommendations with daily screening, tracing, and monitoring of team members. We practice social distancing and additional sanitizing procedures.
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible