Milosi Landscape is looking to add Crew Members to their Nashville location! We are a full time, year round company that does landscaping, hardscaping, and irrigation.
The Crew Member is a critical part of the team who assists the Crew Leader, as directed, in providing outstanding service to clients. Tasks may include lawn and landscape maintenance and enhancement, hardscape installation, snow removal, equipment service, and various other hand-on tasks related to the business.
Duties and responsibilities
• Proficiently operate various types of lawn mowing and landscape machinery.
• Carefully follow all policies and best practices to ensure a safe work environment.
• Perform such other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned.
• Ability to interact professionally with all customers, team members, and those from external organizations.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Required to work outdoors in all primary job functions.
• Smoke-free vehicles, client property and offices
• Drug-free and smoke free workplace
• Family-orientated environment
• Working in seasonal weather conditions (inclement weather)
• Required to endure long periods of standing or walking and extended periods of bending, stooping, and lifting.
• Ability to lift 15-50 lbs. frequently.
• Ability to lift 51-90 lbs. occasionally.
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Profit Sharing Plan
Pay Range Scale- $ 9.00-14.00/ Hr.