MPP Orora Fullerton is seeking a General Warehouse Helpers to perform various warehouse functions located in our Fullerton, CA location.
- Must be hired on a full-time basis. Temp workers referred to agencies by Orora pending company background and drug screen are eligible.
- Must adhere to company performance, safety and attendance policies.
- Must be employed by the company to receive a bonus payout.
- Option 1- Payout of $500.00 at 90 days from date of hire.
- Option 2- Double up- delay the payment to 180 days for $1000.00 payout. Must complete 180 days from date of hire to be eligible for any portion of the bonus.
Unless otherwise provided, the entire amount (less lawful withholdings) will be paid within 30 (thirty) days after the eligible new employee has completed 90 (ninety) days of employment.
Any questions, concerns, or disputes over interpretation of the Sign-On Bonus Program should be communicated to Human Resources.
What You’ll be Responsible For in this Role
In this role your primary duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Processes clear and accurate paperwork
- Conveys material and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
- Counts items to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Opens bales, crates or other containers if needed.
- Records the amount of materials or items received or distributed
- Report issues
- Performs other duties and/or responsibilities as requested
What We’re Looking For
- High school diploma or general education degree; or equivlent work expericence
- experience in warehouse environment
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memo
- Ability to write short correspondence