The City of Sardis is seeing an Assistant Street Supervisor/Trainee. This position has emphasis on semi-skilled and skilled operatins. Individual must possess a high school diploma and/or GED. Must possess a high level of technical proficiency to assist other workers in problem solving while exercising considerable judgement and have the abilitu to work under pressure. Directs the routine maintenance of equipment and maintain a safe environment for all employees.
1) Maintain safety to ensure a safe work environment.
2) Maintain a high standard of employee and public relations,
3) Maintain or exceed goals - works well with immediate Supervisor and become familiar with problem areas, and methods of corrections and improvements.
4) Possess good communication skills - communicate with employees to discuss daily working assignments,
5) Must possess CDL License or the ability to acquire CDL's.
6) Must be able to drive and/or maintain equipment to keep in good working order,
7) Must be able to work long hours & overtime, as needed.
Applicants must apply at City Hall, 713 Charles Perry Ave., Sardis, GA between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. M/T/W/F (Thurs. 8:00 a,m. - 1:00 p.m.). The City of Sardis provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Applications will be received until February 23rd, 2018 at close of business.