OverviewRespond to this Ad
Talmadge Creek Realty Corp. is looking for Legal assistants
Job Title: Legal Assistant
Employer: Talmadge Creek Realty Corp.
Business Address: 2600-120 Adelaide St W, Toronto, ON M5H 1T1
Work Location: Same as above
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of work: 30 - 40 hours per week
Wage: $24.04 – $38.46 per hour (to be negotiated)
Number of Position: 3
Benefits: Full group benefits coverage including medical, dental, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment, and disability insurance after 3 months of probation period.
10 days of paid vacation or 4% of gross salary for vacation remuneration.
- With direction, complete administrative tasks related to commercial real estate transactions.
- Draft, review and proofread correspondence, documents and forms ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain tickler systems to monitor key dates for task management.
- Schedule meetings and co-ordinate appointments as required.
- Organize, open, and manage client files.
- Ensure time-sensitive documents are managed effectively.
- General administrative duties including scanning, faxing, and binding.
- With direction, complete off title due diligence inquires.
- Complete title searches.
- With direction, complete documents for real estate and non-real estate files.
- Education: Completions of a one- or two-year college OR other program for secretaries OR legal secretaries is required.
- Experience: No formal experience is required, as on-job training is provided. Experience is an asset.
- Language: Functional English language is required for this position.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your resume. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
By E-mail: HR@robapp.com