/hotel front desk clerks (NOC 64314)*2
Business Legal Name B & Y Hotel Group Inc Dba The Cecil Hotel
Hourly rate$ 15.5-16.5/hour
Vacancy Two (2)
Terms of Employment Permanent Full Time
Working Hours 35-40 hours per week
Work Location 733 4 St SE , Medicine Hat, AB, T1A 0L3, Canada
B & Y Hotel Group Inc Dba the Cecil Hotel operates in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada.
We Are Having Our 100 Year Anniversary This Year and Yet We Are Still as Active as A 25-Year-Old!! Hey, I’m Dawson and I Just Bought the Cecil Hotel! I’m Here to Tell You That I Am Going to Make This The Greatest Bar In Town! If You’re Looking for A Great Time, Come Down To The Cecil! With Our Friendly Good-Looking Staff and Our Comfortable Relaxed Environment Your Going To Feel Right At Home Even If Your Here For The First Time! I Look Forward to Seeing You All Here at The New Cecil! Have A Great Day!
We are expanding our business, and we are looking for two full-time hotel front desk clerks to join our company. You will be great value to our company.
- Make room reservations, provide information and services to guests.
- Receive payment for services.
- Keep a record of available rooms, reservations, and room assignments.
- Register incoming guests and allocate rooms based on reservations and availability.
- Address inquiries related to hotel services and registration through written correspondence, phone calls, and face-to-face interactions.
- Offer information about local amenities and promptly handle guest complaints.
- Compile and review daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts, and vouchers using both computerized and manual systems.
- Present departing guests with itemized bills and collect payments.
- Minimum high school
- No experience required, will provide training.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their resumes to: email@example.com
Note: we thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or walk in please.