The Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the Center Manager in effectively running the center in order to maximize sales and minimize costs working towards AOP goals, to motivate themselves and their team to achieve a high standard of customer service in order to grow sales and profitability, assist with the resolution of complaints, staffing, customer service, and safety, assume lead role when manager is out, and train and develop themselves toward a Center Manager position. The Assistant Manager is responsible for developing, merchandising, billing, creating invoices, controlling assets, and promotion of products and services. The Assistant Manager must complete all other tasks or projects as assignment by management. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Assisting the Center Manager in the management of the location.
• Directing the activities of the store and its associates in an effective manner to attain sales results in achieving profit objectives by increasing sales and market share.
• Assisting the sales and service departments.
• Maintaining control of company assets.
• Analyzing monthly P/L.
• Operating the center in compliance with company standards in operating procedures, policies, and protection of assets.
• Enforcing corporate policies and procedures.
• Delivering customer satisfaction.
• Maintaining good customer relations through outstanding customer treatment and proper handling of any complaints to ensure repeat sales.
• Providing "Service Excellence, Always" to meet the sales and service goals of the location and needs of the customer.
• Assisting the Center Manager with hiring, training, and managing associates.
• Maintaining management discipline while motivating and developing personnel for greater productivity and advancement.
• Communicating specific work assignments and responsibilities to associates.
• Assisting the Center Manager in ensuring proper staffing levels with qualified personnel.
• Maintaining a clean and safe environment.
• Assisting with managing safety, health, and environmental issues.
• High School or GED preferred
• Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet DOT driver qualification requirements
• At least two years of relevant service and/or management experience is preferred.
• Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
• Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
• Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
• Good computer skills.
• Good oral and written communication ability.
Equal opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected veteran/Disabled
Apply to this opportunity at:https://www.candidatecare.com/srccsh/RTI.home?r=5000321319210&c=8&d=goodyear2.candidatecare.com&_dissimuloSSO=lt23667xpM0:gT2is_Pwtnc23xxFgcriwhaoaRI&rb=CLASSIFIEDADS