SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking Property Manager for our client in Grand Rapids, MI. This person will be responsible for representing the company as the primary contact for residential clients. The Property Manager acts as the owner’s agent in all day-to-day matters in the operation of the property. The Property Manager’s most important responsibilities are to:
- Ensure properties comply with housing regulations to meet property inspection requirements.
- Prepare Evictions using Move Out/Eviction procedures.
- Use property management software for entering all Section 8 agreements.
- Notify tenants, either verbally or in writing, about lease obligations, fees, certifications, violation, etc.
- Troubleshoot any under performing property for increasing vacancies and minimizing losses.
- Perform, or assign maintenance staff to perform, any minor repairs to units or grounds within 24 hours after receiving a maintenance work order.
- Forecast occupancy on a monthly basis ensuring that vacancy is more than 90%.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent property management experience highly preferred.
- Experience with LIHTC Section 42, HUD, and MSHDA required.
- Light maintenance experience (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of Fair Housing required.
- Experience with property management software required.
- The ability to read and understand blue prints is a plus.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER