Management Business Solutions is currently seeking a Director of Process Engineering for its client in the Greater Chicago, IL area. This person will be responsible for developing and implementing a consistent product and process footprint for the client’s North American operations, as well as building and instilling use of high-performance Operating Systems. Nominally based in Chicago, this position will work closely with the client’s 15 U.S. manufacturing facilities.
- Create and instill use of consistent Production & Quality Operating Systems.
- Oversee and coordinate rapid adoption and implementation of Lean Manufacturing and 6-Sigma methodologies in manufacturing and process engineering.
- Drive Continuous Improvement activities in process, product, customer reception, caliber of people and teams, and return on all assets.
- Measure and manage revenues, costs, quality and timeliness of all operations to ensure achievement of budgets, forecasts, safety and customer requirements.
- Prepare cost/benefit evaluations, develop business cases, and recommend product / process / technology improvements to enable future growth.
- Bachelor of Science degree required; Engineering degree with a manufacturing concentration preferred.
- 5 years of manufacturing process leadership preferred.
- Background in Advanced Product and Process Engineering, Quality Operating Systems, data metrics, and continuous improvement experience required.
- Multi-location management responsibility, with at least $300 Million in annual revenues.
- Proven change agent with ability to work with diverse groups and help build cohesive high-achieving teams.
- Willing to travel frequently to various plant sites.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER