GV Electrical Inc., an electrical contractor established in British Columbia, Canada in 2010, specializes in electrical circuit design and laying construction. Our company is committed to providing a perfect electrical circuit plan in house decoration. Currently, we are seeking a dedicated and experienced Operations Manager to be responsible for overall operations management of our company.
Work Location: on project sites
- Lay down operations policies and plans, project procedures, and annual sales objectives of the company;
- Assign electrical construction materials, construction tools, and manpower for different projects;
- Supervise electrical circuit laying project process and be involved in acceptance check after completion;
- Coordinate communication and cooperation among different departments of the company;
- Develop a high-efficiency team by recruiting, directing, and training employees;
- Maintain good relationships with contract-issuing parties, house owners, and related institutions;
- Take part in public relations activities on behalf of the company.
- A college diploma in business administration, electrical engineering, or a related field;
- Minimum of two-year work experience in the electrical industry;
- Minimum of two-year experience in a management role;
- Experience in managing and motivating a team;
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects and initiatives;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving skills, innovative spirit and planning skills