Project Manager - Waste/Wastewater - Bethlehem or Wilkes-Barre, PA - JOB 21-00708
Salary Range: $90K - $115K Permanent Position with Benefits.
Our client is seeking a Project Manager with Waste/Wastewater project experience to work in their Wilkes-Barre or Bethlehem, PA facilities. The Project Manager's key responsibilities are to partake in the planning, design, construction, and client service to successfully execute water, wastewater and storm water related infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Masters Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering preferred
- P.E License in PA required
- 5+ years' experience in water/ wastewater / stormwater planning, design, and construction administration as a lead design engineer or project manager required.
- Must have excellent technical skills in the following: water, wastewater, stormwater
- Experience preparing construction documents including plans and specifications.
- Experience preparing project cost estimates and schedules
- Must have excellent communication skills (writer & verbal)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) experienced.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.