Management Business Solutions is seeking a Plants Controller for its client in Washington, MO. This individual will be responsible for managing the financial performance of two facilities, located in Washington, MO and in Sullivan, MO. Their responsibilities will include: general ledger; financial forecasting; management reporting; oversight of all plant expenses and working capital; and Procurement and IT services fiscal management. This person will also be responsible for ensuring the financial integrity, effective controls and continuous improvement of financial systems and processes – while also communicating complex financial information to non-finance personnel.
- Manage, evaluate and analyze financial data (forecasts, plans, operating results and performance objectives) for accuracy and consistency.
- Ensure that the plants, business unit and corporate staffs are kept apprised of financials, and that all information and requirements from staffs outside the plants are shared with plant financial and operations personnel.
- Manage the deployment of and drive accountability for annual cost reduction programs.
- Coordinate the plants’ capital and projects appropriation processes, and all post-project completion reviews.
- Cooperate in the development and deployment of KPIs to improve productivity, quality, delivery, profitability, inventory management and operating cash flow.
- Establish and manage robust internal controls systems in line with corporate and locational policies and procedures to protect company assets, and which ensure the integrity and propriety of financial transactions and activities in compliance with US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Provide support to internal operations and to units with the business unit as required in pursuit of business goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required.
- MBA or CPA preferred.
- 7 years of progressive experience in Accounting/Finance in a manufacturing environment required.
- Experience with Enterprise Performance Management systems (SAP, Oracle, Hyperion) and high level of expertise with MS Office preferred.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER