Build your career in beautiful Nanaimo, BC
Experience the German engineering, performance, quality and exceptional value BMW provides and be a part of our team to help spread that joy to others. Do you like problem solving? Are you a go getter who sets goals just so you can celebrate your successes afterwards? If you've answered yes to the above, we would love to meet you!
The Fixed Operations Manager oversees not only the service department, but also the parts department. He/she is responsible for the reputation, efficiency and profitability of these departments.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We invest in you!
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance
- Competitive compensation & group health benefits
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Vehicle purchase & service Incentives
- Employee Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort and Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- Monitor the performance levels of the service and parts departments compared to daily targets and offer guidance on how to achieve targets with combined efforts
- Hold service and parts advisor meetings to focus the average on labor sales and parts sales per RO
- Strategize with sales manager on how to enable parts and service to meet accessory and boutique targets per new car sold
- Plan with Parts Manager the fast moving, parts ordering, pre pick and special order process to make sure parts are in stock for each repair at the right time without delay
- Train Parts Advisors to be the back-up of Service Advisors for coverage but also for tasks like calling clients if advisors are not able to sell work and parts
- Supervise Service and Parts and make decisions that are beneficial to sales and service, and ultimately for the dealership, the brand, and of course the client
- Post-secondary diploma in a related field preferred
- Two years related experience and / or training
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports
- Previous knowledge of overall automotive operations and management
- Must be able to provide the highest quality customer service in an honest, professional and efficient manner
- A background check and driver’s abstract report will be required