Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
Posted in: Rochester Management Jobs
Part Time 30 hours/week
Senior Contract Manager needs 6 years’ relevant experience
Senior Contract Manager requires:
- A minimum of 3 years’ contracting experience required.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency required.
- Domestic travel is required approximately 2-4 times per year.
- Strong Project Management experience.
- Proposal writing experience required.
- Advanced degree (Masters or MBA) preferred.
- Experience in a tightly regulated industry preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Access, SharePoint and Visio proficiency preferred.
Senior Contract Manager duties:
- Monitor agreements throughout the contract life cycle with respect to compliance to contractual performance requirements, price increases, product launches, equipment removals/relocations, expirations, etc.
- As needed, complete additional tasks, including but not limited to: supporting all internal and external audits, training new (Senior) Contract Managers and participating in special projects.
- Provide quotes and develop agreements for strategic accounts based on direction provided by the US Sales Organization, revising as needed throughout the negotiation process. Amend and restructure existing group customer agreements when required.
- Track the status of new offers to measure win rates and cycle times.