· Goodyear owns and operates more than 600 tire and auto service centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast pace work environment, with competitive base pay.
· Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401k, certification reimbursement and paid vacations.
· At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions.
· We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results.
· If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
· The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for providing an outstanding service experience by making meaningful connections with new and returning customers.
· They drive sales and profitability for the store location by selling tires and recommended automotive services through communicating benefits and product features appropriately.
· The Assistant Manager is able to develop promotional merchandising, effectively manage the service department by scheduling associates, service appointments and organizing work flow to deliver quality work on time to customers.
· They have leadership capability and responsibility and also contribute to the training and development of store associates.
· A valid driver's license
· High school diploma or GED is preferred
· Must be at least 18 years old.