City:Bronx, New York, United States
Posted in: New York City: Bronx Management Jobs
- Supervises the mechanical maintenance grounds keeping, interior and exterior maintenance, custodial, and housekeeping employees. Hires, trains, schedules, disciplines associates. Oversees and reviews their work. Performs performance appraisals and recommends pay changes.
- Oversees the day-to-day mechanical maintenance, grounds keeping, interior and exterior maintenance, custodial, and housekeeping functions to ensure the prompt and efficient maintenance, repair and servicing of equipment and facilities within budget constraints.
- Troubleshoots complex maintenance problems and develops creative solutions. Performs complex maintenance duties as necessary.
- Interfaces with tenants and/or residents regarding their maintenance and housekeeping needs.
- Prepares and makes recommendations for the annual maintenance budget. Implements approved budget on a day-to-day basis and is accountable for operating the property within the budget guidelines.
- This position requires a High School Diploma & Vocational Training in General Studies.
- An additional degree that is preferred for this position include: High School Diploma/GED & Vocational Training in General Studies or Undergraduate Degree in Engineering or related subject matter.
- 5-7 years of required experience in office building, shopping center, or multi-unit residential maintenance function.
- Required certifications for this position include: valid driver's license and EPA/HVAC certified.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information