The General Manager supervises and coordinates the daily operations of a high complexity apartment community, multiple apartment communities (large number of units), and/or mixed use community (i.e. retail, parking, office) including, but not limited to, the general administration, leasing and occupancy, maintenance of the property and management of all property associates.
The GM is responsible for maintaining the physical assets and the performance of the property, to achieve the highest possible net operating income, without compromising the quality of the property's appearance or level of service. Will monitors regulatory compliance and company policies and procedures related to property management and ensures that all associates are familiar with and understand them.
- This position requires an Undergraduate Degree in Property Management or Associate Degree in 2 year General Studies.
- Required:High school diploma / GED in General Studies.
- 5-7 years of required Supervisory and Property Management experience.
- 5-7 years of preferred experience Multi-site Management.
- Preferred certifications for this position include: Accredited Residential Manager (ARM), Certified Property Manager (CPM), Certified Property Manager (IREM), or Certified Property Manager (CAM).
- Required skills for this position include: fair housing laws, affordable housing programs at select properties, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Preferred skills for this position include: One-Site, LRO, leadership/supervisory skills, and landlord/tenant knowledge.
- This position requires up to 10% travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information