Compensation:B & R Auto Wrecking
Posted in: Salem Management Jobs
Essential Job Duties:
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbooks on policies and procedures; works with broker on benefits renewal.
- Prepares and files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars and continuing education. Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Reviews and manages yearly worker’s compensation insurance & claims.
- Collaborates with Accounting Manager on payroll, timekeeping and payroll reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.