Management Business Solutions is seeking a Program Manager for our client in Grand Rapids, MI. As the primary liaison between the company and the client, the Program Manager will facilitate the efficient delivery of products and services. This person will lead a cross-functional team comprised of sales, engineering, purchasing, and operations to provide exceptional customer service and achieve program objectives for delivery, cost, and quality.
- Manages customer programs from purchase order though final delivery.
- Cultivates relationship with clients and serves as primary contact to answer questions, provide information, and resolve issues, such as pricing and/or delivery, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates internal and external resources to ensure efficient execution and on-time delivery of projects.
- Works with Engineering and Operations teams to ensure compliance with internal standards to produce quality products per customer specifications.
- Works with Operations and Planning teams to confirm appropriate delivery dates and regularly communicates with customers regarding program progress, delivery dates, and metrics.
- Ensures appropriate legal documentation is executed for all contractual obligations and that all technical communications and shipments to customers are compliant with ITAR.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Management, or related field required.
- 3+ years key account / program management experience required.
- Ability to understand customers’ quality, commercial, and technical requirements required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications required.
- Experience reading and understanding drawings, designs, and specifications highly preferred.
- Program Management experience in the Aerospace industry preferred.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER