Duties include budget ownership, setting departmental strategy, and owning overall results for Maintenance. This individual is responsible for the development of all maintenance technicians, as well as maintenance leads, and a maintenance planner.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leads maintenance technicians to achieve performance standards with regards to PM completion, troubleshooting, root cause analysis (breakdown analysis).
- Oversees and assures facility equipment reliability to minimize downtime.
- Aligns team agenda with Annual Operating Plan objectives. Maintains spending to budget.
- Develops others by training and coaching frontline employees - setting expectations, providing feedback and recognizing and rewarding good performance.
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations.
- Effectively communicate throughout all levels of the organization.
- Identify gaps in performance, investigate root cause effectively and efficiently, and implements counter measures to eliminate reoccurance.
- Administer company policies, procedures, and the collective bargaining agreement within the department.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably a B.S. in Science, Engineering, or Maintenance Technologies, or comparable work experience (at least 5+ years) in a high speed Manufacturing environment required, preferably maintenance experience in a food and beverage environment with progressive career path.
- 3+ years work experience in a maintenance supervisory position with frontline employees required.
- Experience in food and beverage industry preferred.
- Strong employee relations, interpersonal, team building, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrate computer proficiency: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP/CMMS is a plus.
- Demonstrate PLC and Allen Bradley proficiency is a plus.
- Proven track record driving improvement through TPM or LSS is a plus
- Demonstrate ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Demonstrate planning and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to flex schedule to accommodate production needs (some weekends will be required