Company Name: DK Railings
Hiring position: Marketing Manager
Location: Kelowna, BC
Work Hours: 30h/week
At DK Railings, we pride ourselves on delivering top-notch glass and aluminum railings to the Kelowna community. As we continue to grow, we're on the lookout for a dynamic Marketing Coordinator to join our team and help elevate our brand to new heights.
- Marketing and pricing tactics are being evaluated and optimized.
- Analyzing market trends and forecasting.
- Obtaining fresh business leads.
- Increasing brand recognition and market share.
- Coordination of marketing strategies with the divisions of sales, finance, public relations, and production.
- Budget development and management for the marketing department.
- In charge of branding, advertising, and promotion efforts.
- Managing the workforce of the marketing department.
- Reporting to senior management on a quarterly and annual basis.
- We are promoting our brand at trade exhibits and other industry events.
- Keeping up with marketing methods and trends.
- A degree or certificate.
- A minimum of 3 years in a comparable position is advantageous.
- Outstanding written and spoken communication abilities.
- Efficient in organization and handling projects.
- Familiarity with online marketing resources like Google Analytics, Google Ads, and various social media.
- Capability to juggle multiple tasks and shift focus quickly on a dynamic setting.
Join us and be a pivotal part of a team that's shaping the future of railing installations in Kelowna, we'd love to hear from you! Send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com