Management Business Solutions is seeking a Plant Controller for its client in Hampton, VA. This individual will be responsible for managing the financial and operating performance improvement of the facility. Their responsibilities will include: financial reporting, analysis and forecasting; tracking and driving performance measures and improvement; and ensuring compliance with all internal and external reporting requirements.
- Manage, evaluate and analyze financial data (forecasts, plans, operating results and performance objectives) for accuracy and consistency.
- Ensure that plant, business unit, corporate and government financial reporting and analysis requirements are completed and submitted on-time and per requirements.
- Manage the deployment of and drive accountability for annual cost reduction and business improvement programs.
- Coordinate the plant’s capital and projects appropriation processes, and all post-project completion reviews.
- Cooperate in the development and deployment of KPIs to improve productivity, quality, delivery, cycle time, profitability, inventory management and operating cash flow.
- Establish and manage robust internal controls systems in line with corporate and locational policies and procedures, and ensure the integrity of financial transactions and activities in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Provide support and leadership to internal operations for financial evaluation and management of projects, plans and investments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required.
- MBA, CMA or CPA preferred.
- 7 years of progressive experience in Accounting/Finance in a manufacturing environment and previous supervisory / staff development experience required.
- Experience with Enterprise Performance Management systems (SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, Essbase) and high level of expertise with MS Office preferred.
- Ability to analyze, prioritize, investigate, juggle multiple projects, coach and explain complex financial information to non-financial managers.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER