You may email a resume to us (include the position title in subject): firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions (MBS) is seeking an EHS Manager for our Goshen, IN based manufacturing client. The Environmental Health and Safety Manager position is accountable for leading improvements of the safety programs, maintain environmental compliance, and initiate safety training while focusing on facility security.
- Conduct site reviews, writing audit/review reports, and review finding to provide advice and counsel to line management on security policy and practices.
- Identifies exposures and recommends and/or develops corrective plans as appropriate.
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing security plans, security programs such as Emergency Response and Crisis Management, Physical Security, Information Protection, Incident Management and/or Investigation.
- Review and address safety issues/concerns determining the changes that needed for a success operation.
- Provide leadership of key site EHS initiatives and total oversight of EHS regulatory budget and risk management practices.
- Lead investigations for accidents injuries and conduct post-incident re-training to prevent continual occurrences.
- Maintain compliance with OSHA, EPA and all environmental regulations.
- Develop and implement procedures for proper disposal of hazardous material.
- Maintain positive working relationships with Regulatory Personnel (EPA, OSHA, DOT, federal, state, and local agencies), and various 3rd party auditors.
- High School Diploma required; BS in Chemical or Environmental Engineer/Science preferred.
- 10 years of manufacturing industry experience in EHS required.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office required; database management systems is a plus.
- Professional certification preferred (CSP, CHMM, CIH, CPEA).
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER