You may email a resume to us (include the position title in subject): firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions (MBS) is seeking an EHS Manager for our Dayton, OH based manufacturing client. The Environmental Health and Safety Manager position is accountable for leading improvements of the safety programs, maintain environmental compliance, and initiate safety training while focusing on facility security. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in OSHA Safety.
- Conduct site reviews, writing audit/review reports, and review finding to provide advice and counsel to line management on security policy and practices.
- Identifies exposures and recommends and/or develops corrective plans as appropriate.
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing security plans, security programs such as Emergency Response and Crisis Management, Physical Security, Information Protection, Incident Management and/or Investigation.
- Review and address safety issues/concerns determining the changes that needed for a success operation.
- Provide leadership of key site EHS initiatives and total oversight of EHS regulatory budget and risk management practices.
- Lead PSM and DHA compliance initiatives.
- Maintain compliance with OSHA, EPA and all environmental regulations.
- Develop and implement procedures for proper disposal of hazardous material.
- BS in Chemical Engineer, Food Science, EHS, or related field required.
- 4 years of EHS experience in a heavy manufacturing, or construction environment.
- Strong knowledge of Federal and State OSHA regulations with a desire for continual education on Safety.
- Professional certification preferred (CSP, CHMM, CIH, CPEA).
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER