The Center Manager's role is to manage all location staff functions in order to provide exceptional customer service while maintaining the financial integrity of the corporation. The Center Manager must obtain annual/monthly sales and production objectives to insure a positive EBIT. The Center Manager must protect all Goodyear assets within area of responsibility, to include but not limited to inventory, accounts receivable, trucks, and equipment with the ultimate goal of reducing operating costs. Also, the Center Manager must manage safety, health and environmental processes. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Attaining total customer satisfaction through the direction and maintenance of a Total Quality Culture impetus by satisfying business needs of the customer.
• Assuring marketing programs are understood by all personnel and control programs to produce desired EBIT.
• Personally supervising and assisting in the training of Center personnel to develop their maximum potential in productivity and upward mobility. This to include department managers, Service Manager, and Office Manager.
• Keeping management apprised of all competitive products, practices, and distribution.
• Leading all Sales personnel to assist with user calls, and the preparation and presentation of Fleet Tire and Alignment Analysis to maintain superiority in the market place. This will also include inside sales staff.
• Managing all safety, health and environmental processes by conducting morning safety huddles, leading by safety first, and reporting and sending all required paperwork for any injuries and accidents to management.
• Associate's Degree or equivalent experience with a verifiable history of applicable industry related accomplishments. (Bachelor's Degree in Business or Organizational Management or related field is desired).
• Must have a valid driver's license and meet commercial driver qualification requirements, including being at least 21 years of age.
• 2 years or more of successful management experience.
• Previous experience in an environment that required rapid response to a variety of business issues.
• Prior management responsibilities.
• Multi-shift experience.
• Knowledge of tire manufacturing, manufacturing process systems and retread tire manufacturing.
• Mechanical aptitude.
• Commercial Tire sales or service experience.
• Ability to identify problem areas and develop corrective actions.
• Ability to train, develop, motivate and lead groups of individuals to a common goal.
• Ability to make prompt decisions based on facts.
• Ability to focus on objectives and goals rather than obstacles and barriers.
• Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, assess the workload and prioritize the work for maximum business benefit.
• Unwilling to compromise personal integrity or business ethics.
• Good oral and written communication ability.
• Basic tire and mechanical skills.
• Lead in a team environment.
• Good computer skills.
Equal opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected veteran/Disabled
Apply to this opportunity at:https://www.candidatecare.com/srccsh/RTI.home?r=5000302536010&c=8&d=goodyear2.candidatecare.com&_dissimuloSSO=637--FWRx54:Tsb2qVkRgXcU514Itz-3G5wZVyM&rb=CLASSIFIEDADS