Have you ever wanted to learn more about recruiting and how to make an impact in helping individuals find their dream careers? Management Business Solutions is an award-winning staffing and recruiting firm based in Grand Rapids, MI, and we are looking to grow our team! Our tagline is “Valuing Relationships and Delivering Results” and we are looking to continue to assist our clients by providing top talent heading into our 15th year of business! Come join our fun team!
- Help deliver high-quality professional candidates and advance our staffing brand!
- Work within a great company where culture and integrity are essential!
- Be a part of a team that makes a difference!
- Great office and recruiting environment!
- Lots of growth opportunities!
- Work with other experienced and talented Recruiting Professionals!
- Team-based environment with excellent internal training and support!
What we want:
- High energy, self-motivated and hunger to succeed
- Willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Zealous for serving and taking care of the customer
So, what do you say? We would love to have you join our team?!
Management Business Solutions is seeking a Recruiter/Account Manager to join our team! After creating several successful staffing solutions with our clients and built a strong referral network, we are looking to grow our team! In this role, you will perform various recruiting and sourcing activities, from identifying and placing potential candidates to attending community networking events. This position will report directly to the owners.
Industries We Serve: Executive, Management, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Healthcare, Administrative, and Information Technology.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for critical leadership roles for our clients locally, regionally, and nationally while meeting sales and recruiting metrics.
- Develop strong relationships with our clients and hiring managers while collaborating with their staff to help find the right talent for their open positions.
- Coordinate and conduct interviews with potential candidates and provide summary write-ups on candidate submissions to clients daily to assess their needs and keep them informed of job order status.
- Identify candidates to present to open job orders utilizing sourcing methods and applicant tracking system while continuously looking for ways to improve sourcing channels.
- Generate pipelines of high-quality candidates for current and future openings through research, relationship building, and marketing.
- Sell job opportunities using sales selling tactics and in-depth labor market knowledge.
- Develop short and long-term strategies for "difficult to recruit" positions and geographic locations.
- Guide candidates through the hiring process and provide interview coaching and walk through salary negotiations as needed.
- Communication follow-up with both candidate and client for smooth transition of hire and resolve any potential issues that arise.
- Problem solve and implement appropriate solutions to meet company goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- Experience with high volume recruitment, job placement/human resources or an equivalent combination of related education and experience required.
- Experience with a resume database and applicant tracking system required.
- Proficiency in routine desktop applications (Google tools, Dropbox, MS Office, or equivalent), including spreadsheets, presentations, word processing tools, mail, and calendars required.
- Experience with various interview formats, including phone, in-person interviews, zoom, and social media platforms.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask, establish priorities, and meet established quotas.
- Self-discipline and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and exceed goals.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER