The Call Center Supervisor job entails organizing and directing the daily activities of the call center operation. The main responsibility of a Supervisor is to engage and coach call center representatives to ensure leads are properly handled. Supervisors will also be accountable for sales production by facilitating quality turn overs.
• Ensure consistent professional behavior of call center representatives
• Managing and directing the daily activities of agents and leads
• Carrying out coaching, training, while giving directives
• Leading representatives through quality rebuttals
• Communicating solutions, successes, best practices
• Directing representatives though demos
• Excellent team building skills
• Ability to plan well and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
• Maintain character under tight pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability meet and exceed production quotas
• Business to Business Experience
• Experience with Call Center Management
• A great, clear, phone voice
If this sounds like you, call Danny at 725-257-1892
Medical, Dental, Optical, Life, Sick Days, Vacation Days, Paid Holidays!
Increases at 90 days, Annually, and on Promotion!